Sunday, September 27, 2009

Friday was the first dance of the school year, and since I am now 14, I can go to them, now. I went in a Michael Jackson outfit. I had a fedora and everything. Mr. Potter confiscated it at the begging. A lot of kids don't like him. They always go back to the " He raped little boys." term. I don't really care. I had a great time. Billy Jeans and Thriller were ones that kids gathered around me for. I took a break after a few songs. They sold food in the cafeteria. A few girls I knew, but weren't really friends with came out, and one of them said something around, "Sam, come and dance with me, 7 minutes." My friend Zach, who was with me, said something around, " Wow, sassy, too. You lucky @&%#." I got a drink and went to look for her. I danced with her and her friends twice that dance. I missed the first slow dance, and the next one wasn't even slow. I found her and her friends and said, "It is not possible that you two are sitting down, not possible." I'll get photos of my outfit on as soon as possible.

1 comment: