Thursday, July 23, 2009

See this bridge? It's the bridge that the Death Eaters destroyed in HP6.















This is the same bridge on Google Earth.















This is the DEs attacking Trafalgar in London.

This is the same place on Google Earth.
















Uh... since the page cuts off the picture, just click on it and it will show the whole thing. While I was flipping through photos for HP6, I found this one. I didn't recognize it from the 6th movie. Then I remember something like this in the 7th book. This is Harry, Ron and Hermione running from Flur and Bill's wedding at the Weasely's, heading for the cafe in London. I did find another, but it was a really bad photo in terms of faces.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen HP6 yet, but this makes me so excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you mean Bill and flurs weding. Aparently thet've allready started filming the 7th movie and becuse its such a long book the movies going to be two parts.

    ReplyDelete